A starter design system for Sketch
The perfect starting point for a new project. The system is ready to use out of the box or you can customise colors, fonts and container styles for your styling needs.
- Color variables
- Typography set up for ease of use and ability to customise
- Core layer styles setup and packaged for use as containers (colors, borders, shadows)
- Semantic button variations
- Form elements including text fields, date/time pickers, checkboxes, switches, sliders and more
- Example pages provided
- Based on an 8px Grid (4px for typography and some smaller elements)
Uses the fonts Inter and Poppins (both free on Google Fonts: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Inter and https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Poppins) but you are welcome to use your own fonts of course.